Coral Keepers 25 gallon heavily planted tank diary.

coral keeper

Ok, here are some up date pics. I got 3 lights on the tank which = 50 watts on the tank. All 3 bulbs are diff. The first pic is 15 watts and it takes out the greens more, the second pic is 20 watts and it takes out the blues and reds more, and the third pic is 15 watts and its blueish purple or something like that and makes everything look better. The last pic is all 3 lights on at the same time.

Tell me what you think.

coral keeper

Here are some more pics and on the first pic you can see all 3 diff bulbs because they are all diff colors. Here are some updates of the tank. The last pic is all 3 diff lights on at the same time.

Tell me what you think!

crabsrkewl

Did you buy that piece of wood or did you find it? If you found it then how do I makr wood sink and/or okay to put in a tank

coral keeper

I didnt buy the peace of wood. I had it in my back yard. Do you see the peace of rock thats on the wood? Well i put the rock on the wood and now im waiting for it to sink and not need a rock on it to sink. When its not going to float any more ill take off the rock. I searched the forums and internet if i can put it in.

coral keeper

LOOK everyone!!! Look how fast the Anacharis grew!! I have it circled in red. That took 2 days to grow!!(im just joking)
BEFORE

AFTER

kclester

i love the tank i just started a 10 gallon the other day....i got some rock work in it right now im currently looking for the right piece of driftwood then ill work on my plants...ill get a few pics up later if you dont mind me posting on your thread