Coral Keepers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

perfectdark

Nice pics of the gorg.... I went to the feed back section to leave some for ya but, they shut down the post reply buttons. So, I will let you know here...
I put the shrooms in last night, one went in my 10 gal, the hairy went in my cube. I glued it down to a small piece of LR and it looks awesome. Once it opens I will take some pics...It started to open last night but every one in my tank wanted to meet the "New Guy" so it was irritated. Thanks again man.
I will also be snapping some shots of my new Jokers Palys and hopefully my purple death paly's.

coral keeper

Thanks!
Darn, that sucks that they shut down the reply buttons.
Glad the shrooms came in good. My fish were also meeting the "New Guys". LOL Np.
Post a few pictures of the hairy shroom in here too if ya want.

coral keeper

Here are a few crappy pictures. The colors aren't true because the pictures are crappy and I haven't placed them on the spot I want them to be on yet. I'll take a few better pictures tomorrow. 2 polyps of the True Tubbs Blue Zoas opened so far. Can't wait till all the rest open.
Red Digi and Idaho Grape Montipora Cap

True Leng Sye Montipora Cap

True Tubbs Blue Zoas

coral keeper

I'm thinking about getting a RO/DI system. Still talking about it with my dad. Here are the specs of the RO/DI.
$240.00 - OCEAN REEF + 2 SIX STAGE 75 GPD RO/DI
* All systems are made to order with clear 10" canister housings
* Stage One 5 micron poly sediment filter
* Stage Two 5 Micron Matrikx NSF rated CTO/2 Workhorse carbon block
* Stage Three 0.6 Micron Matrikx NSF rated chlorine guzzler carbon block
* RO membrane 75 GPD Dow Filmtec
* Stage Five refillable cartridge with color-changing DI resin
* Stage Six refillable cartridge with color-changing DI resin
* 100 PSI pressure gauge
* Auto shut-off (Requires Float Valve or Switch To Work)
* Dual TDS meter
* Membrane flush valve
* Quick connect fittings
* Self Piercing Saddle Valve Water Supply Connection
* Drain Connection
* Filter wrench to make cartridge replacement easy
Also going to get a addon. $12.00 - RO BYPASS VALVE KIT
THIS IS A BYPASS VALVE KIT FOR MAKING RO DRINKING WATER.
Here is a picture of the unit.

coral keeper

Here are a few more pictures. The colors aren't true at all. Idk why, they look much better in real life. Its probably the angle I'm holding it at.

whisk

that looks like a nice RO filter. I havent read too much about brands and such but i hear they are great investments. I'll probably get one down the road sometime next year. Hope it works out for ya, i'll be interested in your experience with it.

keebler

Dude that's so weird, I'm about to order the same filter from the same site and I'm going to get the same addon to use it for ro drinking water.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Keebler
http:///forum/post/2821124
Dude that's so weird, I'm about to order the same filter from the same site and I'm going to get the same addon to use it for ro drinking water.
lol Nice! But shipping was pretty expensive...

coral keeper

4 True Tubbs Blue Zoa polyps opened so far! Only one of them is closed which will probably open in a day or 2!
I'll post a few pictures later today.