Coral Keepers new terrarium dairy!

coral keeper

Hello everyone! I'm starting up a new terrarium which will house 2 Green Pacific Tree Frogs and 1 or 2 Poison Dart Frogs. I have both of the Green Pacific Tree Frogs, one is full grown and one is still a tadpole who has 2 legs already. Right now, the Green Pacific Tree Frogs are in a small 2 gallon holding tank while I'm setting the 10 gallon terrarium. Its going to take me a day or two more to finish up the 10 gallon terrarium. I don't have any pictures of the terrarium because my camera broke and I shipped it to the company who is going to fix up the camera and send it back. Here is a picture of the Green Pacific Tree Frog.(I got the picture from the internet, the Green Pacific Tree Frog that I have right now looks 100% the same)

110innc

Cool but I need pictures to believe you
. Hey if you need any more tree frogs theres about 100 on our porch every night.

stdreb27

This isn't going to be like the dart frog diary is it, that ended in an utter dissapointment for me?

coral keeper

Well, I got quite alot done. Put in a stream, rocks for drainage, a screen to divide the rocks and coco fiber, glued the pump wire to the back of the tank, cut/made a acrylic top with handle, mixed the cocofiber with some sand, orchid bark, and oak leaves, and I think that's it. I'll get pictures of the tank when the camera comes back.

coral keeper

Oh yeah, the frog just started eating today.
(I got the frog on Sunday and it just started eating a few hours ago
)

scotts

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
http:///forum/post/2736375
I'm getting the PDF's for free.
Would to care to elaborate on that statement...........
Here I was going to ask if you were going to the show in Sacramento on the 15th and 16th.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2736661
Would to care to elaborate on that statement...........
Here I was going to ask if you were going to the show in Sacramento on the 15th and 16th.
lol
What show? Dart frog show? September 15th and 16th?

coral keeper

Well, I got TONS more done. I added the coco fiber mix, the stream, lots of brom plants, another kind of plant, lots of rolly pollies, earwigs(pincherbugs), added a light for the plants, and last but not least, I added the tree frog. He/she LOVES the terrarium!
I'm going to add some java moss tomorrow and a few other plants. Will have pictures soon.

coral keeper

I got lots of plants today!
I also put the second tree frog into the tank, the tadpole already turned into a frog a while ago.

keri

Originally Posted by NigerBang
http:///forum/post/2736440
They have all kinds of nasty herps...From rattle snakes to cobras
Wow - you weren't kidding. Am i the only one a little concerned it might be too easy for someone irresponsible to get one of thse?! Crazy.
That being said, I'd like a Rhino or Gaboon viper ;)