Coral Pack from the "Store" site

lmforbis

I ordered it a few months ago. They are OK for a start. I got star polyps, zoas, a candy cane, a pagoda, and a toadstool all are alive and growing. It is a crap shoot but a good way to try coral for a low price.

seecrabrun

I know someone who ordered it who ended up with a black sun coral. The other ones escape me, but it was a really nice pack!

lmforbis

It says when you order when it will ship. You can opt for a different day. They send tracking info when it ships. I have only had a couple shipping issues. Both times it was Fedex at fault and I was contacted by SWF immediately and they replaced everything. They won't ship to a house if the weather is too cold, maybe too hot as well.

john suh

Thanks for the feedback guys and gals. Just placed the order! Due to arrive on the 9th. Will post followup in the "sales" section so that other potential buyers gets a little feedback from a recent customer.

Kristin1234

It will be next day unless you order on a Friday.

If you order of a Friday, you'll get the order on the l following Tuesday.

It is overnight shipping, and you could pick any week day for free (qualify), if for Saturday delivery, it costs extra.

Last edited:

pegasus

Just received this pac. I am impressed. a few are still closed up but I think with given time they will be beautiful!
Shipping is stressful to corals, so it's normal for them to be retracted when they arrive. It depends on the coral and the level of stress as to how soon they perk up. Usually within a day or two.
Nice, can't wait to see what surprises are in store for my package. Do you drip acclimate corals as you would live fish...?
It's best if you dip the corals in a coral dip to be sure there are no nuisance hitchhikers attached to them. Corals are living creatures, so yes... you should always drip acclimate your corals as you would any fish or invertebrate.

john suh

After I complete their acclimation process. Do I just net em out or hand grab them and place them into the tank or just let gravity take over and let em slide out of the bag?

silverado61

Either pick them up by the plug with a pair of tweezers or wear a pair of powder free surgical glugs when you handle them. You should never touch a coral with your bare hands.

Just a thought.