coral reef resteraunt

denny80689

Anyone ever eat there in epcot center? Im going to orlando next week and made reservations. looksed pretty cool online.

oceana

do your best to get a spot against the walls. there are some corners of the place that dont have nice veiws.

cadbury

Its pretty cool, mostly huge sharks swimming around, we did get lucky and got a good seat. It was pretty dark in there however! Took some pics, but they really did'nt turn out. The food was really good as well.

pyro

Yep, it's cool inside. Good luck taking pictures - it's probably not going to happen. Last time I went there I wasn't really into fish yet, it was about 2-3 months before I hit my addiction, so I really didn't appreciate it that much.
Let us know what ya think.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I have several times. It is great and perfect for the theme park. What a relaxing place after all the hecticness of the parks. It is pricy though. If you really want to get up close and don't mind waiting, you can ask for a near display tank seating. However, any seat in the house has an awesome panoramic view of the tank.
Oh, and the food is good too. Mostly seafood, though, with a few landlover choices. Plan for either an early lunch or late lunch to avoid big crowds, but if you plan to go next month, everywhere in Disney will be a big crowd. You must make reservations for the busy season, and its a good idea to do so at other times as well. If you haven't seen the Living Seas, then you are in for a real treat!