Coral store location around Western Pa?

bower23

Hi, I'm looking for a good coral store and I can't find much around where I live. Erie has the Sea Cave... which in very nice, but doesn't have a lot of Ricordea. And the only other one I know of is in Niles Ohio. So if anyone knows the area, and has some info on where I can get some Ric's or Zoo's, I could use some help. I would order some online but am a little scared of them not making the trip. Thanks for any help.

rwp1202

Where are you located? I am off the turnpike on the east side. Might have some stuff to trade. What are you looking for?
I can suggest one or two, but not on the board. I understand not wanting to buy sight unseen. FWIW I've made three livestock orders from Saltwaterfish.com and been very happy.
You can e-mail me at: rwp1202@yahoo.com ***)

k-rok

I've been told "The Salty Critter" in Sandusky Ohio is the best in Ohio for corals. The guy I bought my 240gal. tank from is big into corals, and said its definately the best. It's about a 3hr. drive for you in Erie, but maybe it would be worth it? I like the Sea Cave also - even though there prices are a bit steep. Have you tried Buzz-N'-Bees in Erie? They have a good selection usually. Oh, also RMS Aquaculture in Willoughby Ohio. Good luck!