Coral suggestions

With my 30 up and running I am looking for a few more corals to add. Right now I have a frogspawn, hammer and a torch. These are more aggressive corals so I am looking into something I can add lower down on the rock or on the sand bed. I am leaning toward a brain or maybe a plate corals, but am still looking for some more suggestions. I decided not to add any leathers as they are in my 75. I would really ike to add some more flash to the tank. Just looking for some new idea's.
Tank setup :
40 lbs LR and 40 LS est.
My lighting: 175watt MH, 55 watt PC ultra actinic
Filtration : fluval 304 and a 3 gallon refuge, seaclone 100 skimmer and 2 rio 90 power heads.
Fish : 2 stripe damsel, arc eye hawk fish and a three and half inch peacock mantis.
So any idea's ?
Thanks in advance, :cool:
Brian

slobound

Hey Brian,
You might want to try a green bubble LPS or a pearl bubble... I have both in my tank and they're sweet! I also like the brain idea... have four different ones in my tank too and they're easy to keep.

the claw

I love brain corals of any shape and size, and Ricordea might be another idea. They kind of give a spalsh of color and don't take much room. They pack a pretty good sting in the chemical warfare department.