CORALIFE 48" T-5 light fixture For sale

jamie814

I had this fixture as a start up for my tank untill I got my halides SO now it is for sale,
$45 includes shiping & handling it is about 2 month old.
I accept paypal or snail mail (USPS) payments
Comes with the box also.
The Coralife S/W T-5 Double Strip Light is a double lamp fixture ideal for Saltwater and Reef Aquariums.
Product Information:
28 watt 10,000K daylight and 28 watt true actinic 03 blue T-5 fluorescent lamps included
On/off switch and built-in ballasts
Sleek, designer-black aluminum housing
Highly-polished reflector Acrylic lens cover
Adjustable width tank mounts
Dimensions: 46.25"L x 3"W x 1"H
The picture below is of the light on my 90 gallon tank.

jamie814

YEP only 56 watts very effciant does the tank look dim? That pic is with no flash eaither.
Yes that’s true but I can't see why people are so stuck on the amount of watts lighting is not all the same anymore technology is getting better and far more efficient!! look at metal halide a standard 150 watt metal halide bulb produces 150 watts now a 150 watt HQI metal halide bulb produces nearly twice as much light but the same wattage, same with the florescent bulbs a T5 bulb is equivalent to about 3 standard T12 florescent bulbs for light output verse wattage used and about a thrid of the size of a T12 also. You can not look at wattage alone anymore. People are so stuck on watts per gallon, why I never understood as differnt types of lights produce differnt amounts of light.

adamc1303

Originally Posted by jamie814
Sorry $45, if I didn't have to pay to ship it then I would take $35.

I will take it for $35.00 and you won't pay for shipping I can e-mail you a fed-ex label using my account all you would have to do is just slap the label on the box and drop it off at a fed-ex location.
Send me an e-mail if you are ok with that
acohen@greatrate.com

jamie814

Adamc1303,
I have a sale pending if it does not sell I will let you know. $35 will work if you pay the shipping that way. You are next in line.
Yes T-5 bulbs are rated as high output or HO's