Coralife CF lighting, 48" and 72"

I have 3 different coral life fixtures for sale.
The first two are 48". One is the four bulb with moon lighting (moon lighting doesnt work, probly loose wire. they had worked when i put them in the closet and now when i just tested they didnt). The secound is 2 bulb. The light bulbs are like new. There where barely used since my 90 got taken down in 6 months. I also have some extra bulbs i had gotten from the pet store that i will throw in also with the 4 bulb fixture since the moon lights dont work. Both are in excellent condition
2 bulb 75 obo
4 bulb 110 obo
Then i have a 72" 4 X 96 coralife with moon lights, i dont know how old bubls are. i only used for a month. 2 out of the 5 moon lights do not work. The corners on the splash guard are cracked off. not bad though.
for the 72" would like 160 obo.

i can send pics via email because i cant resize them for some reason. i have to down load a picture resizer or something. Im located in illinois

hobrien

If you can fins out exactly what it will cost I will talk to my wife....... that is for the 4 bulb light set

i will get back to every one as soon as possible. Its finals week soon so every one of my teachers has to throw in al the crap they can
. tomarrow i might be able to get the shipping charges for every one.
For the 72" it should be fine to ship i can see how much it would cost to insure. i ship them from my work and ill see if i can grab some shipping supplies from my bosss and ill try and pack it my self. other wise ill get the ups store to do it.