Coralife SS 125 - so.fla

saltn00b

Coralife super skimmer 125
rated for tanks 125g or smaller.
1 year old, used for 3.5 months, VERY CLEAN
ALL original Parts/ pumps/ airline tubing/ Bubble diffuser box and foam.
got it brand new for $200,
$120 shipped from 33068

fgcu14

i recently purchased a 125 from a member of this site and will need a big ger skimmer. Does this skimmer sit in the sump or out?

saltn00b

not sure that was really an appropriate post joncat,
but my bubble is not burst at all.
you will pay ~20 in shipping, and after taxes, you are over 150, i am asking for 2/3 of that price, $110 shipped
also, they are out of stock.

saltn00b

again, not appropriate ><
if you want the item, post up and we can talk about it. if not you have no business posting in this thread.
once again, everything said and done, you are over 135 bucks to have it shipped. i am still talking 35 bucks off for a basically brand new item that works perfectly with all of its parts. A lot of people have come along and posted oh you can get this here and there for that, but everyone conveniently forgets that they charge shipping (alot) and tax.

joncat24

ya kknow I deleted my original post cause i thought you took it wrong. I was trying to say to you the price so you could adjust yours adn maybe sell it. Then you come back with alot of nonsense...a guy named big al has the same unit including tax and shipping for $121.99 just so ya know.

saltn00b

joncat, my last post was to the last poster, martinc909. i would have said thanks for being adult about it but there wasnt really need to draw attention back to it... but you just did it again??
many other forums i post on have strict rules about posting on people's sales threads about opinions on prices, where other people are selling whatever it is and for how much and etc. that really should be the case here (hint hint MODS)
EDIT someone just delete this thread...........