Coralife SS adjustment knob stuck

gsd

All yu had to do was listen to those telling you to do just that.........Its not a complex piece of equipment by any means......and there could not have been anyhting more holding it than friction of an Oring.....on the valves stem.

gsd

I'd still love to know how it could be pushed in to the point that it was not abe to be turned. I still can't see how that can possibly happen. Now if your thinking the knob can be rotated 360 degrees, thats not the case and it needs to be pushed in as far as it goes so it can bump against that little red nub for a stop. I still have been fiddling with a spare body I have here and have yet to be able to push it in or pull it out to the point its jamed. Now if its pushed in so that it does hit the little nub it does get stiffer, but its where its supposed to be.

quil

OK GSD, whatever. I got it fixed, should have listened to you in the first place, whatever. I didn't want to break my only skimmer by putting the pliers on and forcing anything. I've tried to describe to you what happened, but I guess I'm not making it clear. Doesn't matter now anyways, it's fixed. I'll be sure to listen to every piece of advice you give me from here on out.