coralife ss220 needle wheel - nw indiana

cgrant

Hi, I have a coralife ss220 w/needlewheel pump that I no longer need, skimmer is only 8 months old. the skimmer cup does have a small chip on the top lip but doesnt affect anything in any way.
100 shipped

cgrant

HI, 6" x 8" x 25-1/2" high
the skimmer can be used in sump or hang on, i actually use it hanging off my sump, you can see it on the pic also.
thanks!

dude23455

Just to clarify you are selling the whole skimmer right? Not just the pump.
Hi, I have a coralife ss220 w/needlewheel pump
that I no longer need, skimmer is only 8 months old.

andysgr

I purchased this item earlier today on the Reef Forum board. He agreed to $80 and accepted my Paypal money. He just sent me what appears to be an obviously false message which I pasted. I plan to make a major issue of this if it is not resolved fairly. My money was retured via Paypal but a deal is a deal and I do not appreciate being lied too.
CGRANT
Registered Member
Re: Skimmer
HI andy, I am really sorry but i had to refund your money via paypal, i also included paypal fee's on refund.
I was taking the skimmer out to clean and dropped it in my basement on the cement floor, it cracked the main body of the skimmer.
again sorry and i have refunded your payment along with paypal fee's.

dude23455

In light of what seems to be a very shady deal.
I would like my paypal to be refunded in full, Immediatly. If it is not then I will file with paypal.
Things have gotten too far out of hand me to trust this transaction any longer.

dude23455

It seems to me that if you had 2 of the ss220's then you would have said that in the Classified description.
Originally Posted by CGRANT
I am not sure what you are trying to prove from this as i had 2 - ss220's.
and here is a post from 5/21/07 that even says i have 2 ss220's on my 210 posted by laredo300c on 5/21/07 "who has what skimmer in what tank"
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=269931

cgrant

well, i probably should have said that but i didnt, i didnt think it would be a big deal and i definately didnt think i would drop one.
but i will just refund your money...if i was that shady as you put it would i offer a refund?
That is fune, paypal is on the way.

andysgr

You just don't get it. I purchased the skimmer first, regardless of how many of them you have. If you broke one, than I should have recieved the skimmer that wasn't broken. In your ad you never make mention of selling 2 skimmers. We were both responding to the same ad at different web sites. The skimmer you were selling had a chip on it. I assume both of your skimmers didn't have the same chip. You were selling just one skimmer. You obviously liked the idea of making an extra $20 and figured you would just tell me it is broken. How about showing us a pic of the skimmer you broke today. This will help so we won't think you are completely lying. It won't change the fact that I bought the "first" skimmer.

andysgr

Just out of curiosity which one of us purchased the skimmer pictured? It is the same skimmer on both sites. Which one of us was going to get the skimmer without a chip?

andysgr

Ok..now how about my questions listed above. You were selling two skimmers. We both purchased the skimmer with our Paypal. We both believed we were buying the skimmer pictured which you stated and showed has a chip on it. Which one of us was going to get the skimmer without a chip and not pictured? If you did break one of the skimmers why would I not get the skimmer that is still ok. The times of our purchases/inquiries are clearly marked in the records.

cgrant

both of you have been refunded, I am done with this.
only issue i see you having is you didnt get a skimmer but i am sure you will keep going and going and going and going.
your skimmer was damaged...nothing else i can do about it.

andysgr

Interesting answer to my questions. I hope you will think twice in the future before you try to pull a fast one on people. If you feel ok with how you handled yourself the more power to you.

cgrant

the only person that is out anything is me as i broke a skimmer and thats my problem not yours, what are you 12?
and the reason i am not answering you is cause i know its killing you cause thats the type of person you are!

andysgr

thanks for the kind words. I don't expect you to answer a question you can't answer..so no, I'm not being killed.