coraline

manncoler

i was just wondering if i should take off my coraline alge off the back of my tank. is it ok to do so couse i think it looks bad.
p.s. sorry about the dumb question.
thanks

bill109

Originally Posted by manncoler
i was just wondering if i should take off my coraline alge off the back of my tank. is it ok to do so couse i think it looks bad.
p.s. sorry about the dumb question.
thanks
i keep mine on there cus i like it.. it looks really good when your tank matures and there is a almost filled pink coraline algea background..
btw i just scraped mine off the pump of my skimer and now tht i look at it it looks like a flourscent pink/orange.. its awesome.. its your tank.. do what you want btu your probally going to need a razor blade

bonebrake

No, if you scrape it off, it will eventually grow back, but hair algae is not going to replace it.
:joy:

30-xtra high

if you don't like using elbow grease like me...(i'm lazy) you can get a shaver(not electric) and just shave it off, i shave it off my powerhead and hob filter tube, and lay it on my liverock.

ninjamini

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
if you don't like using elbow grease like me...(i'm lazy) you can get a shaver(not electric) and just shave it off, i shave it off my powerhead and hob filter tube, and lay it on my liverock.
razor blade or one of those 4 blade razors?