Corals for sale in Pittsburgh area

perchpsk

I have three corals remaining that I need to unload asap since I am turning my reef into an aggressive tank.
Green Rasta Leather - Sinnularia species - about 6" piece - great condition - $20
Green star polyps - about a 6" piece - $15.00
Purple stubby finger leather $10.00 - in so so condition since one of my puffer chewed it up
I also have a mated pair of clownfish $20.00
$55.00 for all corals and fish if you take them all !!!
I hope to unload these in the next day or two, email me for details. I am in Canonsburg, PA. (perchpsk@aol.com)
Thanks

perchpsk

Crox, I don't feel like I have the right equipment to ship them properly and would hate to send something and have it arrive dead. Local pick-up only solves all of that. Sorry!

shiby1510

I may be interested...
What type of clowns are they?
Do you shop at wetpets? What do you think of that place?

perchpsk

The clowns are percs.
I shop at Wet Pets all the time, and I live about 10-15 minutes from there. They have a lot of nice and healthy corals and fish. Some of the staff is very knowledgable if you get the right guys to talk to. The problem is they totally ---- you on the price of most of their stuff.... I've walked out of that store shaking my head on more than a few occasions. Thier prices seem to be coming down now that Pet Supplies Plus in Bridgeville is making a bigger push into saltwater.

shiby1510

Yes I realized the same thing price wise... not the drop but by how expensive they are.. but I still shop there... I've had some unsuccessful livestock from there and haven't been too happy so I may start shopping at psp like you said... That is their main store which is why they have more salt there... unfortunately it still does not compare to wet pets.