Corals for sale

s_holman33

I have some corals for sale. First is a few SPS corals, NOT frags. All are at least 2 inches tall and they all have many 'arms' groing out. Prices are reflected next to each piece and do NOT inlclude shipping. I may have other pics so PM me if you need more.
From the bottom of the first pic up is 1) ORA Blue Millie $40 2) ORA Blue Tort $45 3) Big piece of tan Monti Cap $40 4) ORA Pink Millie $40 5) BIG piece of Pink Birdsnest (4.5 wide x 5.5 tall) $100
Second pic is the Pink Birdsnest by itself.
Third pic is BIG rock of GSP. It's about a 10lb rock. (I also have many smaller rocks of it.) $75 for the 10+ pounder.
Fourth and fifth pic are of a HUGE bright green polyped Toadstool Leather. $75.

s_holman33

This pic is of my big squamy and JINORMOUS blue/green spotted gigas clam - CONGRATS To Krazy K for purchasing the gigas, it is a wonderful animal. Keep him healthy in the new 210 and allow me to visit him ok?

The squamosa is still for sale: $50
P.S. The pink zoo's pressed up against the glass are spoken for...right LittleBuck?

s_holman33

An attempt at a better shot of the SPS pieces:
From the bottom of the first pic up is 1) ORA Blue Millie $40 2) ORA Blue Tort $45 3) Big piece of tan Monti Cap $40 4) ORA Pink Millie $40 5) BIG piece of Pink Birdsnest (4.5 wide x 5.5 tall) $100
And everyone say hi to Krazy K's Orange Shoulder Tang!

devil dog

Originally Posted by S_Holman33
This pic is of my big squamy and JINORMOUS blue/green spotted gigas clam - CONGRATS To Krazy K for purchasing the gigas, it is a wonderful animal. Keep him healthy in the new 210 and allow me to visit him ok?

The squamosa is still for sale: $50
P.S. The pink zoo's pressed up against the glass are spoken for...right LittleBuck?

How Big is the squamosa? And could you send me some pic's? I think you have my email...

littlebuck

Yes those and a few more and also that frogspawn. and maybe some more of that sweet live rock. Love the purple in it. Hope there is more when i come back. Hows sat around noon? Send me a pm and let me know if that works. Me and krazy are gonig to stop by if its ok.

s_holman33

Is Sat at noon ok?
Does a bear $H!T in the woods? Does a one legged duck swim in a circle?
Short answer is yes, Sat at noon is ok.