Corals for trade again (updated!)

mark_d

Ok.. this is everything i got pretty much.. lookin for some nice new corals.
Im in San Antonio Tx, zip is 78248. Definetly willing to ship.
For any questions, offers, etc, contact me @ markdosal@gmail.com .
Please note: these corals are for TRADE. If u had anything else in mind, please email me, ill hear u out, but to be honest im more for trading at this point.
Also, Im very much willing to frag anything that can be fragged.
Pulsing Xenia - pink.

Pink Star Polyp frag. (10-15 polyps)

Yellow Gorgonian

mark_d

Sun Coral (note: all pics are of the same coral, i just moved it a few times. Also, it should open up more than shown in my pics... I added it not so long ago, and it was still gettin used to my tank when those pics were taken. These pics show a few different ways of how it looks throughout the day and night.. its "trained" to eat around 6:30)

Orange center Zoo's (note: all pics are of the SAME coral, just under different lighting)

The following lighting was used when taking these pics
32 watt Dual SunPaq Daylight bulb
32 watt Dual SunPaq Actinic bulb
Obviously, Daylights were off in pics that look blueish.
I cannot think of anything else to say... other than post people! i want to trade stuff!

mark_d

Cyberbug : lemme know what u got for trade. Pics would be nice. As you can see, I do not have a whole lot of corals so anything nice that you offer would probably be cool, but lemme know what you got.
L.I. GEO : I think the anthias would be very very nice. Could you tell me a bit about it? Male/female? age (at least how long uve had it)? size? Pics would be nice as well. Also... what is it that you want? you didnt mention anything in particular heheheh ^__^.
Now, I prefer to trade for corals, but I happen to like anthias and I dont have one. I may take fish offers like this but not always. Corals are preferred but fish can work too.