Corals/MH lighting in NTexas

dory36

I've decided to go to a FOWLR tank. All my corals I'm selling for $15 each. Once they go I'm selling my MH lights (5 months old) for $200 each. I WILL NOT ship. I live in the Dallas area.
These are some of the corals I have: (Many are attached to pretty good size pieces of rock)
bubble
torch
colt
hammers
sun polyps
zoos
mushrooms
ricordia

crazyzeus1

Originally Posted by Dory36
I've decided to go to a FOWLR tank. All my corals I'm selling for $15 each. Once they go I'm selling my MH lights (5 months old) for $200 each. I WILL NOT ship. I live in the Dallas area.
These are some of the corals I have: (Many are attached to pretty good size pieces of rock)
bubble
torch
colt
hammers
sun polyps
zoos
mushrooms
ricordia
OOOOOOO!!!! I'm in Flower Mound!!!!!!!! Do you have pics? I'd be interested in Sun Polyps, Zoos, Mushrooms, Ricordia, & Colt....

dory36

I'm currently at work and can't post any pictures. I have posted pictures in the past though of my tank. If you can't wait, you can do a search. The MH are Coralife and they clip on the back of the tank....they're really cool, you don't have to hang them from the ceiling.

crazyzeus1

Thanks for suggesting the search...I found your pics...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
We have VHO lighting...and I know the zoos, mushrooms, ricordia, & colt will do great...
Not sure about the Sun Polyps...can't find any info on them! Do you know??
Where in Dallas area do you live??? Far from Flower Mound??

crazyzeus1

I just MapQuested Allen from Flower Mound...says it's an hour...do you come towards the DFW airport area for work? I am very, very interested in purchasing the above listed corals!!!!

P

ptt

Interested in the sun coral, bubble and the brain. I live Allen and can pick up tonight. Email me: ptt911 at yahoo

dory36

You've got mail Ptt. Crazy, I don't go anywhere near the airport. I work in Allen and almost never go to the airport.

P

ptt

Still no email. Could you check your sent box to see if my email address is correct?

crazyzeus1

Hi! OK...I can come to Allen on Wednesday, anytime really works OK for us that day. My e-mail is crazyzeus1 at aol dot com
Let me know what time works for you & I would like to purchase the Colt, ricordia, mushrooms, & zoos.
Are the mushrooms, zoos, & ricordia each on their own rock? Are there multiple rocks/types of zoos, mushrooms, ricordia? Just want to make sure I know what I'm comitting to :)
And...you prefer cash? Check?
Thanks!
heather

aelene

Do any of you have a record still of Dory's e-mail address? I'm wanting to get in contact with her to see if her 75g is still avail...