CoRaLs-SPS, Zoanthids/Paly's

dreamer44

mine came today, they were open for the most part when I took them out of the box. they are very neat looking. so cool!
heres a question for you....why did one of my peppermint shrimp go after one of the polyps and of course the polyp closed up tight, but that shrimp put his little claws inside of it anyway and pulled a long stringy substance out of it...almost as if he made the polyp throw up. it was very strange!
OH...and there was a little hitch hiker, a little tiny white star with a dark center, its climbing the glass now....although Iknow its a star of some kind...dont know what kind??
Thanks Tanya! would buy from you anytime! packaging was fantastic too!
Lori

kmsrn

Received my order today! Thanks! Every thing looks great! Would definitely do business with you again.

-Kathy

dreamer44

found another star fish today,,,I picked up one of the frags to take a little green bubble off of it, (not sure if it was glue or not, didn't want to take the chance of it being anything yucky) well, when I was holding it over the tank to put it back, out dropped this star, it was small, I could have probably fit it on my thumb nail, its legs might have hung over a little bit., I think it was a bristle/brittle...(not sure what they call them) it floated to the bottom and ran for the rocks. lol and I saw a couple of copods also. so far thats 2 stars and a couple of copods..hitchhiking in my frag order! fantastic!
thanks again, the zoo's and palys are opening up sooooooooooooo nice,,,I love their colors under the moon lights. JUST AWSOME!!

Lori

dksart

Hey,
How much for the monti and GSP shipped to 70460? Maybe some of the aqua blue polyps too.
Thanks

meemmoo

Originally Posted by Dreamer44
found another star fish today,,,I picked up one of the frags to take a little green bubble off of it, (not sure if it was glue or not, didn't want to take the chance of it being anything yucky) well, when I was holding it over the tank to put it back, out dropped this star, it was small, I could have probably fit it on my thumb nail, its legs might have hung over a little bit., I think it was a bristle/brittle...(not sure what they call them) it floated to the bottom and ran for the rocks. lol and I saw a couple of copods also. so far thats 2 stars and a couple of copods..hitchhiking in my frag order! fantastic!
thanks again, the zoo's and palys are opening up sooooooooooooo nice,,,I love their colors under the moon lights. JUST AWSOME!!

Lori
Pm'd ya:)

meemmoo

Originally Posted by Don Lino
I would love a 1" piece of Peach monti and Tricolor Seneca. How much shipped to Lakeland FL 33810???
Sorry PM Box Cleaned out

meemmoo

UPDATE: Here's what's left
I still have:
Pink/Peach Monti Digi ~1" $15 1 1/2" $20-Several
Purple tip tan polyp monti digi ~1" frag $15-2x
Tricolor Seneca Acro ~1" $20-2x
Baby Blue tip Stag Big 3 1/4" one branch $60 and many 1" $15-Several
Cream white base orange polyp digi 1" $10-1x
Bali Green Slimer 1" $15-2x
Bright Orange Monti Cap 1" $15-1x
Green Star Polyps 1 frag ~1" $10-2x

meemmoo

Originally Posted by Lucydlpn1
Where in Ma are you? I am in Peabody and am very interested in bright orange monti cap

PM Sent:)

meemmoo

UPDATE: Here's what's left
I still have:
Pink/Peach Monti Digi ~1" $15 1 1/2" $20-Several
Purple tip tan polyp monti digi ~1" frag $15-2x
Tricolor Seneca Acro ~1" $20-2x-1 SOLD
Baby Blue tip Stag Big 3 1/4" one branch $60 and many 1" $15-Several
Cream white base orange polyp digi 1" $10-1x
Bali Green Slimer 1" $15-2x
Bright Orange Monti Cap 1" $15-1x-SOLD
Green Star Polyps 1 frag ~1" $10-2x