corals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to fish only and have a couple of corals left to get rid of. The following are not frag corals. Kenya tree,Colt tree,Cabbage leather,Toadstool leather and a medium sizes bubble coral. I will have the pics up hopefully tonight just have to find that camera!
If interested e-mail me at fishtank765@sbcglobal.net. Thanks

I am in Toledo off of Airport Hwy. I am trying to get these pics up if I could just get this camera and computer to coporate. :thinking: I realy want to get them picked up because it is kinda cold to be shipping but it's at your expense if you want them shipped overnight. I will give prices when I e-mail everybody who is interested back.

jenii2282

I was wondering if you still have the corals if you do i was wondering what you are asking for them and if you are willing to ship them. nWilling to pay shipping if price is right!! Jenni Can also email me at jjtwagner@sbcglobal.net

I think I e-mailed everyone who was interested if I didn't please let me know. All of the corals a still avaliable as of today.
Sorry it took so long to e-mail everyone back I have been putting long hours in a work.