corals4sale near Reading, PA

goldenboy

I'd still like to make trades for sps, ricordia, or colorful zoos that I don't have. I'll ship for sales, but if you want to ship for a trade it's going to have to justify shipping.
#1 green digi $ 15 2+"

#2 orange digi $15 2+"

#3 (3) headed frag (2 are splitting) of this candy cane $10

#4 orange (crush?) acan. This was the first time I used a dremel and I made a bit of a mess of this one. You still get 3+ solid heads. $10

#5 orange (crush?) acan. 5+ heads $20.

#6 orange (crush?) acan. 12+ heads $30

goldenboy

#7 A few various mushrooms including the red morph with white stipes. $15

#8 Blueish zoos with green skirts $20 for this frag

#9 1" frag of this dark purple monti with blue polyps. (the blue polyps might be due to the light) $15

#10 pinkish zoos. This rock is about the size of a softball. It has a red mushroom on it too. $30

#11 Star polyps. Measures approx 10"x4". $30

#12 Pink birdsnest. I can clip various sizes. But I have a 2+" frag for $20.

#13 Red acans. I don't know much about names when it comes to acans. 5+ heads $50.

Most everything is negotiable, and if you buy multiple things I'll knock money off. All proceeds will immediatley be reinvested in my tank!

goldenboy

Originally Posted by lucin
Shipping on gsp to 21542
If your willing to try 2day usps it looks like I can do the gsp w/shipping for $40. I haven't shipped much, but I know I'll have to throw in heat packs and use styrofoam boxes...

teresaq

I'd still like to trade 2 blueish purple rics for the pink zoos, and buy a 1 inch monti.
here a a couple pictures, they arent the best
Teresaq

goldenboy

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
I'd still like to trade 2 blueish purple rics for the pink zoos, and buy a 1 inch monti.
here a a couple pictures, they arent the best
Teresaq
Pm sent...

goldenboy

#4 and #3 are pending to namas05. There are a lot more pm's then I was ready for, so please be patient to anyone who is waiting for a response on shipping prices.

goldenboy

#3,4,5,6,and 13 are all sold. I might be willing to cut another frag of the orange acan if someone buys multiple items. I also am running out of the purple monti.
Jim