Corline Algae

rickd

Originally Posted by Bang Guy
You're giving sound, useful advice. That's what really matters....
I agree Thanks soo much one more question can i leave the lights on or does that promote it too grow Thanks one more time.

mudplayerx

You can only leave the lights on for 8-10 hours a day and they have to be turned on/off at the exact same time each day.

mwaraxa

The nicest thing for that are the powerstips with the timers on them. I think i have coralife's. It has 4 deticated outlets and then 4 that run off the timer. But they alternate. So when 2 are off the other 2 are on and vice versa. Which is really nice when you get some moon lights which i recommend eventually. It helps with their lunar cycle AND you get to watch your tank at night. It's the kewlest night light I'VE ever seen. :D

rickd

Originally Posted by mwaraxa
The nicest thing for that are the powerstips with the timers on them. I think i have coralife's. It has 4 deticated outlets and then 4 that run off the timer. But they alternate. So when 2 are off the other 2 are on and vice versa. Which is really nice when you get some moon lights which i recommend eventually. It helps with their lunar cycle AND you get to watch your tank at night. It's the kewlest night light I'VE ever seen. :D
i have them know i dont have the powerstrip yet but it looks cool Thanks all

mudplayerx

Originally Posted by Bang Guy
You're giving sound, useful advice. That's what really matters....
That means a lot coming from you, thanks.