could some one let me know if you can get to my site

u235a4

ok thanks for that i have a problem with my isa array that i am trying to figure out should have it fixed soon tho ....ughhh computer problems.. not the tanks :) which is better..... oh and you won't be able to ping the server

new

couldnt get there either but it was working just about 2 days ago i went there from your link in sig.

u235a4

ISA Standard isn't bad.... but the enterprise for arrays can be a pain and over the weekend i lost a server do to power supply failing so i have had to move some stuff around and had a few "BUGS" with AD in 2000 but the bugs are gone almost and this is last one

slothy

ya i had played with it when it first came out.. it does alot, but alittle too much for a small biz (admin there) .. i was looking for something to controll web usage per user (set hours of the day to let them use it) , well that did but little too much $$ for my liking.. and holy configs lol... so we ended with winproxy , does everything we need.. But the boss gave up on the timed access on the internet part lol... so i pretty much use it for web cache and web access logging

slothy

Originally posted by U235a4
nevermind fixed it :) finaly it was something small that i have missed:D

network cable come out lol ?... i hate the simple crap i always look over and alot of the time thats the prob lol

jarre

ROTFLMAO - Yeah been there!! Look for hours over what you know isn't the problem to find out it was just that!!

u235a4

problem was in iis the www service was starting and not letting the packets to be send to the internal web server......

guppie

Great looking site, keep up the good work, I see you are from Chambersburg, I lived there for a couple of years in the mid 80s, I loved it there, but the wife could not get use to the small town living. Love the square when the first winter snow fall, great picture. Good Luck

josh

Is that a ray I see the the lower right corner of the tank?
*** ok I read a bit further, dosen't he pretty much destroy the sand bed?