could this be a jelly fish???

loopy101

Loss for words on this one. sitting watching the tank tonight and this thing come shooting out of some where.
it looked at first like a little tube with some tenicles coming out on the one end anfter watching it for a while
the other end of it started to inflate and deflate and now the whole shaft of it seems to be inflating. i tryed to
take a picture and this pict is the best i could get.
right now its about a half inch long it started out about half that size. any ideas? havent really added anything new in the tank for about a month now, and that was only a couple pieces of small live rock and some corals (bubble tip and a ducon)
Im guessing it could be some time of jelly fish but not sure so any other ideas on what to research would be great! thanks!
Just added another picture i would say it looks like a small jelly fish but would be itnerested to know for sure that
im in the right ball park first. it doesnt seem to like light much and seemed to changed its form with the flash from
the camera

loopy101

this morning it was attatched to the rock and looks like a annenome. but it does not like light. with lights off it inflates when lights are on it deflates kind of strange!

2quills

The first pic deffinately looks like an anemone...the fact that it inflates and deflates says that it pretty much must be. I'm not aware of any jellyfish that inflate and deflate like that.
A more clearer pic would deffinately help nail it down.