Countdown to the big move...and tank upgrade

eric b 125

After 6 weeks of a temporary living arrangement I will be moving to the new place on Friday :). I was planning on getting a few pieces of equipment while at the temporary place, but I decided not to buy anything else until I have a structural engineer look at the building that I'm moving to. I am fairly certain that I won't have a problem with a 200 gallon, but I'm not going to spend more money until I'm sure.
I just need the tank, stand, skimmer, return pump and baffles for the sump. I know that sounds like a lot, but I already have the sand, rocks, lights, power heads, reactors, heaters, etc.. so I'm not far from my goal. My plan is to get moved-in on Friday, water mixing on Saturday, and my frag tank moved on Sunday. I will order the rest of the equipment the first week of September. I just bought new furniture, art, and upgraded things like my cookware (crazy how expensive good pots and pans are, eh?) and we're looking for a new dog...so there's a lot of other expenses right now.
Also, my next semester starts soon and I just had a great interview for a Director of Nursing position earlier today. I love working in the Emergency Dept, but I could use a more laid-back atmosphere while I focus on continuing my education. So there's a lot of changes coming up, but I'm going to try and keep my life balanced during the transition and I'm on-point to get the 200DD build started in about 3 weeks.