Cow fish

cajamajo

I had a cow fish for about 3 months. I got up yesterday, and it is gone. I checked everywhere. All the fish are ok. I just dont know. Any clues?

jessi p

I have a damsel that has a great hiding spot. We can never figure out where he goes, but he disappears for long times to show up again when you least expect him.
We call him our traveling damsel. In another life he is off fighting crime and bringing bad guys to justice.

Originally Posted by Jessi P
I have a damsel that has a great hiding spot. We can never figure out where he goes, but he disappears for long times to show up again when you least expect him.
We call him our traveling damsel. In another life he is off fighting crime and bringing bad guys to justice.

All my fish do is swim and eat.... :happyfish

cajamajo

I took rocks apart, looked everywhere. I was told if he died in the tank he would kill all things in the tank. Everything is fine. I dont see how he could of jumped out. The only thing I can think of is the anenome, but he was a lot larger than the food I feed it. I am freeking out because I was told he could kill everything in the tank. I dont think I will get another.

cajamajo

It is a pink tip about 8" fully open. I also have a lta its about 6". I know the 2 should not be in the same tank. I have had them together for about 4 months now. I run carbon in my fluval all the time. The amenomes when I feed them too much they spit it all back out. I cant see one of them eating the over 2" cow fish. The cow fish was the favorate in the tank. He was always showing off in the front of the tank. He ate good, and was a great fish. If the top was off of the tank he would come up and spit water at you. He was a loner he did not bother anything, and nothing bothered him. I dont understand. I even searched the floor. Gone.