CPR Bak Pak Skimmer

steelgluer

I am selling a CPR Bak Pak with a RIO 800 RVT in great shape for $65.00 Shipped anywhere in the cont US. This skimmer works great! The only reason I am selling this skimmer is because I have upgraded.

steelgluer

Model cyho 2 yrs old
Looks like this
BAK-PAK 2R - Reef Ready!
The Bak-Pak 2R skimmer is designed for use on reef tanks where biological filtration is not necessary, but still incorporates all of the other features that are present in the Bak-Pak.
The "Tri Chamber" design of the Bak-Pak 2R takes the place of the biological section, and when combined with a new and improved outlet design, provides an effective way to reduce bubbles caused by system imbalances.
• Incorporates CPR's proven high performance rejuvenation protein skimmer.
• No need to purchase an overflow or return pump, the Bak-Pak 2R simply hangs on the back of your tank.
• Use on tanks utilising the Berlin or Jaubert Method, where supplemental biological filtration is not desired.
• Easy to setup, easy to use, easy to clean.
• For tanks up to 60 gallons/272 litres. For larger tanks use additional Bak-Paks.
• Supplied complete with Rio 600 Power Head.
• Body Size: 188mm wide x 80mm deep x 432mm high

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by SteelGluer
I am selling a CPR Bak Pak with a RIO 800 RVT in great shape for $65.00 Shipped anywhere in the cont US. This skimmer works great! The only reason I am selling this skimmer is because I have upgraded.
Was wondering if this was still available and if you could put LR rubble in it as an additional bio filter

steelgluer

Originally Posted by xmenx2dad
Was wondering if this was still available and if you could put LR rubble in it as an additional bio filter
Still avalible
yea and there is alot of room in the side where you see that blue stuff in the pic
So i dont see why not.

X

xmenx2dad

Still avalible
yea and there is alot of room in the side where you see that blue stuff in the pic
So i dont see why not.
Is the price negotible on this? I would love to get it for my tank but have spent way too much this month. Thanks

X

xmenx2dad

No sorry $65.00 is also for shipping, Thanks
Well hopefully if you will still have it in a week or two i will take it off of your hands.