Crappiest Reef Contest!!!!!!!!!!

tx reef

Here is the deal.........One of my buyers on egay backed out on a frag pack. I have got to get rid of these frags....I don't have room for them.
The winner of this contest will have to be willing to pay for overnight shipping ($45 - $55 depending where you are), but the frags are free. There will be 8 frags and I will post pics at a later time. All the frags are SPS and very nice.
Do not enter if your system is not suitable for SPS!

The rules are as follows........
1. Each person is to submit one full tank shot, keeping with the photo size requirements of swf.com (500 x 500 maximum).

2. You may not participate if your join date is after June 14th.
3. All entries must be placed by Midnight June 23rd
. Any entries submitted any later will not be considered.
4. After judges vote, I will announce the winner. The winner will be required to pay shipping fees.

I will need 4 judges (I will be the 5th).
Please PM me if you are interested in judging.

40 galons

I no my tank is suitable i have 2x175w mh and 196w pc. i like the rest want the frags!!!!

A

arman

I would like to enter but I am wondering if these fargs will work in my 90g, I don't have any corals yet but I have 270 watts, coralife. LMK if I can enter. If not I would love to be a judge or something =D

gatorwpb

How do you define crappy? lol

Because crappy while able to support SPS and let them do well is much different than just plain ole' crappy looking (i.e., not maintained).
Im at work atm, but Ill give you a shot of my 65 when I get home. I just started getting into SPS a couple months ago and would LOVE to get some sweet SPS frags to fill in my empty spots.
My params are all excellent 0 amm, trite, trate, phos 1.206 sg, 450+ calc, 9+ alk, 1350+ mag, 8.3 pH, 80 deg. 150x2 hqi sunpod 20 gal fuge
Ill give them a great home

vpotts28

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I need one more judge.....
TX Reef, I'll judge. But I will feel terrible telling somebody they have a crappy REEF tank, because I know mine isn't much better. Anyway so far my vote is for the last tank pictured. Sorry
you look like you could use the frags. I'm sure its a great FO for now

tx reef

Originally Posted by vicegrip
Here is mine. I could really use the sps frags!

What lighting do you have?

slowburn22

I have a buddy whose heater busted and electricuted everything in his tank while he was gone last weekend... Does that count as crappy? I'll see if he has any pics of the disaster.

gatorwpb

well here is mine. Not exactly "crappy" but your sps will have a very good home :) I have lots of space for them lol

vpotts28

Originally Posted by slowburn22
I have a buddy whose heater busted and electricuted everything in his tank while he was gone last weekend... Does that count as crappy? I'll see if he has any pics of the disaster.
That is awful, how did it break? I choose a sympathy vote here.

slowburn22

When he went out of town the dude watching the tank allowed the water level to drop below the heater causing it to crack. The heater started pushing electricity through the water, and it smoked the tank.

puffer32

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I replied at 5:05pm.........

Got it, was looking for email notification