Crappiest Reef Contest!!!!!!!!!!

V

vicegrip

Originally Posted by TX Reef
What lighting do you have?
I have 1 250w 13,000K Metal Halide, 2 65w Actinic and 2 blue led moon lights.
All I have in the tank right now are some green mushrooms a red mushroom ceith snails a hemit crab and a one year old slf.
oh yeah I also have some gsp and clove ployps

vpotts28

Originally Posted by slowburn22
When he went out of town the dude watching the tank allowed the water level to drop below the heater causing it to crack. The heater started pushing electricity through the water, and it smoked the tank.
This is good information to know, even though it came at somebodies expense. I had no idea that a heater would crack if the water level went below the recommended line. I think I have been flirting with disaster when I do WCs, and I had no idea. Thanks

N

nemo_66

it would be a shame if someone acually wins this lol
but out of all the pictures, i think vicegrip should win

Hers my tank
......................................................................................................... ....... ....... . . . ... ............ .............. ....... ......... .................. ................. ............................... ......................... ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You like it lol i honestly would love to have the frags and sware they will have an good home. Dont be fooled bye the number of post this site banned me for i still get an kik out of it. They banned me for just usin someone elses avitar.

slowburn22

Yeah make sure you use heaters with auto shutoff, personally I like the stealth heaters... They cant crank and have auto shutoff.

anonome

I'll submit my tank. I have a coralifepro lighting system, and am willing to pay for any shipping. Not crappy, but will have a happy home.

M

masoninnc

Might as well give it a shot............All my parameters are good. I have a few soft frags, but am ready to take the next step to SPS. Lights are 2x250 MH with 440 VHO. Tank has 55 gallon sump. Tank has been running since Dec 06 but all water, substrate and LR came from a 4 year old 92 gallon (Upgraded to this tank)

I have added 100lbs more LR since the pic. I can post more if requested.

steve24

Originally Posted by murph145
lol thanks i was hopin i could snag some frags
yea, your tank looks pretty bare ...

what the heck, here is my tank

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by Rslinger
here you go.
Rs your tank looks great and could definatley benefit by those frags.

rslinger

i agree thoose frags could do me a load of good. it is hard to tell from the pic but i have 4x54 t-5's with indv. reflectors.