crazy X is having a sale!!!!!!

mr_x

the rock is gone.
shipping xenia to florida? hmm..the odds are against us. i just shipped some overnight and it was a pile of mush when it got there...

vt4lifecuf

i really like your red sea xenia and plus the price..ehh it suck that shipping company doesn't handle it right.

mr_x

Originally Posted by vt4lifecuf
http:///forum/post/2635842
i really like your red sea xenia and plus the price..ehh it suck that shipping company doesn't handle it right.
yeah. i don't know what to do different to make it ship better. i've heard "don't let it hit air" but i've tried that, and the end result was the same- a glob of snot.

how the heck did it get from the red sea to my tank anyway?

howiet4702

bump for a great seller

i brought some xenia and the large piece of rock with various zoas and palys..
they are doing awesome....looking to get some more things from Mr. X....

greg9871

based on how must people say this stuff grows i dont think that you can kill it, i mean some people cant keep it but any that can it grows and may take over

Originally Posted by bmorecopper
http:///forum/post/2625440
If there is anyone in the York Pa area that would like to do a group buy I would be more then willing to travel to Mr X's house to pick it up. If anyone else is interested PM me and lets see if we can get some before its all gone (or at least have to wait for the next trimming :) )
BTW. I have seen Mr X's tank and set up when I bought some Zoo's from him around at Easter. What a beauty. I could have stared at it for hours but the wife and kids were in the family wagon. Mr X, if you ever get a chance you should post some pics of your tank and set up.
Copper (Jerry)
dont sweat it its not going away anytime soon
i was at x's house last night and WOW its growing at a alarming rate!! thanks for the stuff x its all in the tank and this morning everything looks great. i'm coming back next week and grab that big blue milli for that price you said if you still wanna get rid of it

Mr. X I'm sorry I never got back to you. I would love (1) if you still have them. PM if you still have them.
Thanks, Lionman