Cristmas Eve plumbing story (kinda gross)

Whell, I just got back from downtown. I had a backed up sewer line that the snake couldn't reach the stoppage.
I came up with this brilliant:rolleyes: idea that I would adapt this bladder that I have for pressurizing the sewre line.
Well, my small compressor wouldn't deliver enough air to do the job, so I got my big one. It will deliver 120psi at a respectable rate.
After about 10 minutes of pumping air int this 3" line, my tenants downstream of the clog come running out of the house complaining of backed up toilets....They had no prior problems.
Then my wife calls wanting to know if I'll be home in 10 minutes, cuz she has something to do.
After about 30 minutes, I cleared the line with the snake from the other apartments. The air pressure had pushed the clog past the tie in form that building...:help: aind all the air boiled back up the lines into the first apartment.
Through the tub and toilet.
So I have spent the last hour and a half cleaning up human "skimmate" and sterilizing the bathroom before this woman and her kids got back from shopping.
Can you Imagine if she walked in just as I was finishing?
" My land lord is so awesome...he was cleaning my toilet on chrismas eve!"
That was -hands down- the grosest thing I have ever seen, let alone done.
Just figured I'd share.:D

T

tizzo

Originally posted by rangermonroe
So I have spent the last hour and a half cleaning up human "skimmate" and sterilizing the bathroom...

Gotta say, I love your choice of words, LOL!!
I hope tomorrow is better for you!:)