Critter Give Away! FREE!

G

gobyboy06

HEY EVERYBODY! I have a small rock crab that I really need to give away! I dont have the heart to flush him . . . So if any of you who read this thread are interested leave a message and I will reply! I WILL SHIP ! Thank you.

funkyman

If someone would want to chip in $10 towards the (overnite) shipping, I will pay the balance. Gobyboy is my son. The crab came out of my 50 gallon tank. None of us had the heart to kill him, so Jimmy set up a small tank for him. I think he has other plans for the tank now though. None of the LFS's want it.
It's about a 1/2" from front to back, and about 1 1/4" wide.
Going from memory, it is a little hairy. I'll post a pic when I get home. I'm at work right now. The first person to commit gets it.

ophiura

Just to throw in - I suspect it is not a reef safe critter? Don't want anyone to end up with a crab that they don't realize is not good.

I just e-mailed you about picking up that crab tommorrrow. I have a nano for him he's not going in the other tanks but thanks for the conern. :yes: I left my number so goive me a call and we can make pick up arrangements.

He is doing well and loves the algae wafers and brine shrimp. He is very cool looking also love those orange eyes.:) Thanks for the crab.