Crocea Clam For Sale/trade Il!

N

n_sarno

My mom bought me this beautiful crocea clam not knowing this lighting requirements, and of course the evil LFS sold her it anyway.
so I am offering it for sale or trade on here!
45.00 for shipping next day via Fedex

The photo is of the actual clam you will rec' and as you can see it is beautifully colored with purple and green/blue!
It is about 4 1/2 inches

caillou

What are you looking to trade for. I've got green star polyps (colony size), branching green hammer coral and loads of zoos.

rubberduck

i could send some huge amounts of xenia and various mushrooms and maybe some kenya tree. depends what do you like?

N

n_sarno

Please post photos of what you would be willing to trade.
Thanks

caillou

Here are some of the different things I have. The GSP has crazy grown since I took that picture. It's up to you and what you're looking for. I could possibly do a combination, or do a like a 5 head frag of the green hammer or ???

sou812

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
My mom bought me this beautiful crocea clam not knowing this lighting requirements, and of course the evil LFS sold her it anyway.
so I am offering it for sale or trade on here!
45.00 for shipping next day via Fedex

The photo is of the actual clam you will rec' and as you can see it is beautifully colored with purple and green/blue!
It is about 4 1/2 inches
I'll give u $45 for it. where in IL. r u?

N

n_sarno

Caillou
I have star polps, hammer coral and zoos that are almost identical to what you are offering.
Thanks anyways!
I have someone who may be buying it right now.. if not then SOU you have next dibs on it

N

n_sarno

Sorry,
My mom wont let anyone come 2 our house or anything shes a freak about ppl onlinee.. lol so I would have to ship it to anyone who is interested.
Sorry guys.

nakadoc

Just Curious What Kind Of Lighting You Got And Do You Still Have The Clam? If So How Long Have You Had It? Might Be Interested!

N

n_sarno

I personally have PC lighting, which is why I am selling it.. but since they cannot live under PCs that is why I am getting rid of it (LFS sold it to my mom and wont take it back) It is currently in my cousins setup.. under metal halide lighting until I find someone to take it :-D
Let me know if you are interested.
email me
N_Sarno@sbcglobal.net

wardog

Is the clam still available? I have blue mushrooms, frilly mushrooms, green star polyps and yellow star polyps. I can take photos tonight...