Current USA TrueLumen LED Lights - Can I 'Cut & Butt' since 12v?

I am looking at doing a custom install of some Current USA LED Lunar Lights and I was curious if I can just 'Cut & Butt" the wires together for a cleaner install? They plug into a 12v converter so we are not talking about high voltage here, correct? I deal with 12v wiring in the marine (boat) business so I have all the correct waterproof connectors that I need. I am going to be paring them together, running the length one way then back towards the sourse so I do not have to deal with a splitter. If I can cut and butt the wire together it would remove the excess wire when I pair them up. I am sure it will void any type of warantee they might offer but that is a given.
Thanks!
P.S. - purcahsed the TrueLumen Pro LED Striplights (2 x marine fusion & 1 x 12000k) during a black friday deal. Such a huge improvment from my MH fixture!

2quills

As long as you keep them on their own individual power supply then yeah its fine to extend the wiring.
If you're talking about cutting the plug-in end off of the power supply cords and splicing them together with like an extension cord then yes you can do that too. Just make sure you're using the right guage wire that can handle the current (amps).
Yes you will void the warranty. Just make sure you unplug everything before you start cutting. :)

Yes, I ordered an OEM 12v Converter for the lights. The 12v converter will plug into the 1st LED moonlight (not butting that connecton). The subsequent connections will be shorted and connected. I am not extending any leads, only shortening. #1 rule of wiring, no live power! Thanks for the response!