Custom Aquatics: customize your own aquarium

elijah

Welcome from Custom Aquatics ! Custom Aquatics is pleased to annouce its opening late last month and pleased to annouce that ALL saltwater livestock is bought from Saltwaterfish.com because of their great selection, price and quality!
My Company specializes in setting up customized, COMPLETELY Care Free home or business aquariums in full packages including everything from the base up at the LOWEST prices you can find on the net! Guarenteed!
The first steps to getting started is ordering your tank package through me, Elijah, Store owner and operator. We'll sit down and customize your whole tank package from size to which filter you want installed. Yes, its that detailed! After I completely set up your tank and get it started, the next step is customizing the livestock and fish for your tank. A week from set-up your fish will be ordered and placed in your tank..
following your order, I offer a maintenance program where I return on a regular basis to to maintain and treat your aquarium! TO keep your tank completely CARE FREE, I can install timed lighting and feeders to make sure your fish get fed and light everyday on time without hassle!
You will get EVERYTHING you want on your own customized tank at rock bottom prices! No place else can you find such good quality at such low prices!
Check out the site and Contact me at my home page...
www.customizedaquatics.com
thanks so much,
Elijah

chipmaker

So tell us Elijah, how many times are yu going to post this mess? Now would you like to offer a bet of a complete setup for a prize on how long its probably gonna stay up and posted?