Custom tank for sale

ipiniowa

I have this Custom made tank stand in excellent condition. It will hold a 72" by 24" tank. There was a 210 gallon stand that was on it, but that is now in the wall. I am asking $200.
Note that this is the stand and canopy sitting on top of one another and stands 5' tall without the tank.

hogs

If you could, post a pic of the tank in the wall. I'm sure everyone here would love to see it.

ipiniowa

Originally Posted by Hogs
If you could, post a pic of the tank in the wall. I'm sure everyone here would love to see it.
Once I am completed with the build I will. I am finishing some drywall off and move everything that is crammed into a 90 in there.

ifirefight

Whoa!! Somebody is gonna get a great deal!!! That looks like a very well made stand....and out of OAK none the less.

ipiniowa

Originally Posted by ifirefight
Whoa!! Somebody is gonna get a great deal!!! That looks like a very well made stand....and out of OAK none the less.
Thanks. I have had many lookers, but no takers. I guess they don't realize how massive this thing is. Everyone will need to figure that the tank is 5' tall with the canopy sitting on top of it. Add whatever your tank height is and that will be total height. It was in an 8' ceiling and the canopy is about 3 to 4" from the ceiling.

ipiniowa

Just an FYI, I priced out shipping to someone in Indianapolis today and it was about $116. $271 to Florida. Just wanted to post for reference.

myreef05

Originally Posted by ipiniowa
Just an FYI, I priced out shipping to someone in Indianapolis today and it was about $116. $271 to Florida. Just wanted to post for reference.
So you are in "Iowa"?