Custom Tanks and Corals

rookie

Wow, I saw an add in a magizine, then found the website and had them send me literature, a truely amazing company. Living Color has some amazing stuff I would recommend some of you take a look at this stuff. http://www.livingcolor.com/ Very expensive but really cool what they do and how they make the corals and how realistic they look. Check them out.
Nick

cincyreefer

Yes, living color is awesome to use for fish only tanks. The coolest part about it is that the fake corals are kinda "rubbery" so some of them will move in the water currents, kinda giving a more real effect. They are quite expensive though.

bullshark

Not only are the corals made of rubber, but they are individually removable from the rock formations for easy cleaning. Awesome I think.

rookie

Lazy I am in St. Paul. Cincy why for fish only tanks? They aren't for shark tanks, i gather from your comment.
Nick

cincyreefer

Nick- I say fish only because it wouldn't be a reef tank since they aren't real and it wouldn't be a FOWLR since there is no live rock... So the only thing left is a fish only tank. No, they would be fine with sharks depending on species, size of tank, how many decorations, etc...