Damn Damn Damn

julius

I forgot to put the screen back on my filter and my FrogFish got stuck head first, he was a cool _ss fish.

jared

I love how you censor "ass" and proceed to say "damn" three times.
:hilarious
Hey ZeromusX, you wouldn't happen to be hanging around on the COF board would you? Not too many people on this planet know who Zeromus is. Just checking to see, if maybe, in some weirdo way, you're not the same guy.

jared

I love how you censor "ass" and proceed to say "damn" three times.
:hilarious
Sucks to hear about your frog. Just one little screw up is all it takes to loose some dough. It happens all the time in the guitar business. One little wire in the wrong spot when you're not paying attention, and you can kiss that $500 amp goodbye.
Hey ZeromusX, you wouldn't happen to be hanging around on the COF board would you? Not too many people on this planet know who Zeromus is. Just checking to see, if maybe, in some weirdo way, you're not the same guy.
CRAP! SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE-POST GUYS.

zeromus-x

COF? Cradle of Filth? Hah...
The only other forums I'm on are Harmony Central's forums, and maybe occasionally MX6.com and the Slickdeals forums. That's it. Sorry!
I know what you mean about the amp thing too... I had someone set up my bass rig the other day and somehow they had one of the poweramp's channels going straight back into my preamp. Since it's all prewired I have no idea how they managed that, but I'm really glad I noticed before I sent 2,000 watts through it!
Can't afford new equipment right now, need new fish!