Damsel

simms

I think this is a fairly obvious question, but I want to make sure I am on point. I am still relatively new to the saltwater game.
I have a blue damsel who is terrorizing my porcupine puffer and foxface lo. Blue was in there first and I rearranged rock to hopefully calm him down with territory wars. Blue continues to cause puffing and stress on the tank. I understand this is a common problem.
Once the damsel is caught to prevent the stress from continuing, what do I do with the damsel? Does he go into the porcelin hell and flushed? Do any fishstores take misplaced damsels?
Any help is welcomed!

joker_ca

YEAH TAKE HIM TO THE LFS THEY WILL TAKE THEM MOST OF THE TIME, ALSO THEY MIGHT GIVE STORE CREDIT OR NOT
BUT IMO JUST GET HIM OUT AND GIVE HIM TO THE STORE

willie_6

I am struggling with this dilema myself. I have 3 damsels and they all seem to be doing fine. I have heard lots of horror stroies about these guys and have been debating what to do with them. It amazes me yours is going after a fox face, but then again I keep hearing stories like this. I know all of the LFS here in cleveland will take them back. Some offer credits some do not, but they all take them. Does eveyone agree they need to be removed??? I wish i could keep mine, but it sounds like it's not possible.