Daughters 20H

watson4

This is my newest venture since being banned a few months back..We are looking for one or two fish that are not gobies or blennies..Any suggestions would be appreciated
Sebae

"Rainbow"

Xenia

Crocea

Sebae in the Sebae

One of the three sexy shrimp, "Justin, Brittany and Kevin"

azfishgal

Nice pics!!! How big is your tank? If it's small, maybe a Royal Gramma (I love mine) or a Bangaii Cardinal, Blue Green Chromis. That's all I can think of at the top of my head. Oh, maybe a Flame Angel. Again, not sure how big your tank is, so it's hard to know what to suggest. Do you have a full tank shot?
Edit: Never mind, topic of post is 20H. I think what I suggested above would do fine (not all together, but at least one or two).

watson4

Originally Posted by azfishgal
maybe a Royal Gramma (I love mine) or a Bangaii Cardinal, Blue Green Chromis. .
Are the Grammas active? Cardinals seem to plain...I use chromis as feeders in the trigger tank...Other than that though, thanks for the suggestions..

watson4

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Nice pics. If you only have one clown then get another one. Any pics of the trigga tank?
Should be on here somewhere..Ill check back

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Watson4
Are the Grammas active? Cardinals seem to plain...I use chromis as feeders in the trigger tank...Other than that though, thanks for the suggestions..
My Royal Gramma was very shy at first and you do need places for him to hide. Once he got used to the tank and me he is out a lot more and very interesting fish. He likes to sleep upside down and lays on his side, but this is normal behvior for the Royal Gramma. As far as the Bangaii Cardianls I have two of them and they are far from plain. They get very active when they know it's getting close to feeding time and act like sharks when I put the mysis shrimp in. I to thought they would just be very still and not much movement, but mine are pretty active. Not like tangs, but still very interesting fish to have. When people come over they always comment about them. I mean people know what a clown looks like, but it's not every day people see a Bangaii Cardinal.

watson4

Originally Posted by reefboy12
how well does the mandarin do in there?
Fantastic...Everything in there was from one of my larger established tanks..