Dave15

jr2857

i've seen many threads about planning a 500 gallon or 300 gallon tank and with a stocking list. have you got the tank yet by any chance any pics??????

jr2857

i'm bringing this back for a reason. i have seen a lot of threads with Dave 15 saying "i'm getting this soon. i'm getting that soon." and i have never seen a pic. i know i used to say i'm getting a huge 10000 gallon tank. but i was really foolish then and don't plan on getting that big of a tank. however, my dad and i will start a "project" of some sort in the summer. so dave 15 admit you were lying or show us the pics

dme

You might as well forget it and let him live his fantasy and if he is telling stories that aren't true, he is not the first to done so and will not be the last. So people, you need to list him in your ignore list and not bother to view or comment him on his fake tanks.

mumbulog

JR2857,
I'm not real sure you should be calling people out like that. I seen pics of your tank and you don't even have true saltwater fish. Don't mean to be mean to you but, if you don't got it why do you want to put someone else on the spot.
Gordon

mumbulog

no doubt I understand that and you usually do a good job giving positive good advice and replys. I feel theres nothing wrong with Dave 15 dreaming about having something like that. Not everyone is able to have those large awesome tanks. I just feel theres better ways to use this board than to dog people.
Keep up the positive feedback, it'll benefit people more than embarrasing them.
Gordon

dme

i just don't like people who lie
I don`t like people who lie as well, but the thing here is, he is hurting no one as long as he is not giving others advise on what is in his mind only.

jr2857

i just hope it is true cause i would love to see the pics if he has em. i have told so many of my friends that people CANNOT go through life lying. not that i don't lie. everyone lies once in a while.

dme

There are a good many people out in the world today that are living a fantasy life style and most them I would have to say are lonely people who have few freinds if any. You just never know how to judge someone and sometimes its best not to for the person isn`t hurting anyone.
You might as well just forget about it and only keep an eye out on his postings