Day 3

blueberryboomer

Today is day three of my hurry up and wait period.
..I was playing around with my camera and took a couple pics of the nano, thought I would post them. Nothing major in there yet, lr, and ls. This part of reef keeping is soo bloody frustrating(sp). You want to jump in with both feet but you have to remind yourself to go slow. I hate this part, I just can't wait to get all the pretty coral in there to look at. You all know what I'm talking about..
So here are a couple pictures of my lr.
Lisa

bigpete

looks pretty good so far. if you dont mind my opinion...try messing around with your aquascape some more. your off to a good start though. keep us posted with new pics later on.

blueberryboomer

bigpete, I dont mind your opinion, thats why I posted. The two pieces of lr in the front I had just tanken out of our 200 gallon, they have some nice coral line on them and thought they would look nice in there. I didn't want a sand storm when I sat them in there but I do plan on moving the stuff around some. Thanks!
Lisa

blueberryboomer

K, I played around with the rock works alittle, I think this looks a little better, what do you think? Opinions welcome.....

blueberryboomer

I can't remember what kind of lights are in it,(I'll ask my hubby) but I do plan to upgrde when I re-do my other tanks. (they are down sitting in my dinning room until the other part of the house is finished with re-modelng) I have added some polyps, a few snails and 2 small gobys to the tank. I will take some pics when my camera is charged.
Thanks for all the feedback everyone...Lisa