Day 8 Of My New 10 Gallon Nano.

1968oldsma

Right now is day 8 of my 10 gallon nano i just finished a 2 gallon waterchange yesterday it's doing just great Ammonia went down to .1 from .4 a few days ago, and nitrate is at 10-20ppm and nitrite is 0, i just finished my live rock intallation and i'm very happy with the placement there is 17lbs in there now with a 2" crushed coral substrate, i have 96 watts of light in there i belive i'll have to look at the box i can't remmeber off the top of my head oh well i'll get some pictures in the next few days to update.
i'm half thinking about building maybe a little mini 5.5g sump underneath the cabinate it's in just so i can hide the Heater and filter (aqua clear) and just leave the Powerhead in there. I'm very happy the water is so clear and this little margarita snail that came with the live rock is just funny to watch he goes back and forth along the front glass then on the live rock then back on the glass it's funny. It will be nice in the next few weeks or so i can start adding some inverts, and i think my finacee wants a yellow watchman goby that would be it for fish. this is being built more for the corals and inverts.

T

tuningvis

you will still need flow in your display tank... unless there is enough flow from your 5.5 back to your display

1968oldsma

doh day like 14 i think and it has Diatoms...booohooo... guess i shouldn't have used tap water lol. Oh well i'm sure they will go away in another week like they did for my 55gal no big deal.