Daytona 500

T

the_fish

No he did cheat during the race, it was qualifying when he cheated.

devilboy

Originally Posted by the_fish
Do you even have a clue? he did not cheat during the race.
dude you make no sense at all!!!! read up a few replies, YOU SAID HE CHEATED AND GOT PENALIZED AND STILL WON THE RACE.... so he cheated. what is #48s penalty? not having his crew chief?? big friggin deal. like that was really penalty. tony got penalized for aggressive driving and still almost won the race. thats why if they get caught cheating the DRIVER should not be allowed to race. END OF STORY!!!!!

T

the_fish

Yes if you want to call it cheating then it was cheating but it was not during the race it was during qualifying end of story.

T

the_fish

well who won the race, this should not even be a discussion, now onto cali

devilboy

actually i just re read a post of yours, you admit if it wasnt for the caution your boy woulda lost... and no newman would not have won. you probably were not even at the race. i am sick of reading your nonsense posts. you remind me of sports fans that jump on the bandwagon of a winning team. i always like my teams whether they be 0 - 16 in football or 0 - 162 in baseball, or even if jr dont win a race all year i will just like them no matter what, and i will not , repeat will not start rooting for someone because they are winning. in your 1st post on this thread, why didnt you state you wanted the cheater to win? because you had no clue who you wanted to win, and just start liking the winner.
thats lame

devilboy

i dont care if the cheating was in happy hour, practice, or qualifying it is STILL CHEATING!!!!! what part dont you understand?? tell me

waterpolo

Originally Posted by DevilBoy
actually i just re read a post of yours, you admit if it wasnt for the caution your boy woulda lost... and no newman would not have won. you probably were not even at the race. i am sick of reading your nonsense posts. you remind me of sports fans that jump on the bandwagon of a winning team. i always like my teams whether they be 0 - 16 in football or 0 - 162 in baseball, or even if jr dont win a race all year i will just like them no matter what, and i will not , repeat will not start rooting for someone because they are winning. in your 1st post on this thread, why didnt you state you wanted the cheater to win? because you had no clue who you wanted to win, and just start liking the winner.
thats lame
amen thee end. Could not of said it any better. The_fish didn't even state who he was going for. He just tails along whoever the winner is. There are people out there you just have to deal with. You will never change their mind no matter how many times you will prove them wrong and they will never let up. These types of people are usually selfish and biased to the point it hurts your ears just to listen them speak.
the cheater won bc he cheated. Get over it "the_fish"

T

the_fish

ok hold up, how could newman not of won when he was on johnsons as* the last few laps and not including the ones after the caution and if you wanna put money on it that i was there just do it you will lose, my family has been going to the race ever since i was born and before i was even born so dont pull that crap with me i bet you werent there bc i was, also who the heck do you think of won if there was not a caution. for i know it would have been ryan.

waterpolo

Originally Posted by the_fish
ok hold up, how could newman not of won when he was on johnsons as* the last few laps and not including the ones after the caution and if you wanna put money on it that i was there just do it you will lose, my family has been going to the race ever since i was born and before i was even born so dont pull that crap with me i bet you werent there bc i was, also who the heck do you think of won if there was not a caution. for i know it would have been ryan.
just like you have been a bucs fan ever since you were born to right?

waterpolo

I have never heard of cichlidfort? l its ok to lie everyonce in a while but to do it as much as you do.
Your guy cheated. Notice how everyone is against you buddy. wHo are you proving wrong now?