Daytona all for sale

misty7850

Moving to ny to live with dad due to him being to ill to live alone.. He lives in trailer,, so we can't take our aquariums. Need to sell all asap.. Pick up only.
Have
120 gallon aquarium w/stand.. had leak when we purchased it.. Hubby removed and resealed bottom.. Does not leak now.. Does not have canopy or top.. $100.00
46 gallon bowfront complete set up... with
home made canopy with fans in sides.
Lights: 4 96 watt VHO's 2 actinic white and 2 super actinic.
I also have one moonlight.
pumps: Maxi Jet 900, AquaClear 450,
Overflow box
skimmer: Amiracle Skimmer
Power Center Timer cord
10 gallon sump
pump in sump: RIO 1100
Would like to sell complete 46 gallon for $1000.00 OBO
also have
a 3 gallon and a 2.5 gallon, will take $25.00 for both.
30 gallon with homemade stand and canopy.. not in the best shape. has a repaired crack in the side.. does not leak, can be used as sump for larger tank.. $30.00
email me: misty_smfl@yahoo.com

misty7850

Bump for me... Come on Daytona... or surrounding areas.. anyone local to me interested ? I am willing to part out, if I have to.. or make and offer for all..

willsmith1

What are the dimentions of the 120g tank? Do you have pics? How long has it held water since you fixed it? Thanks

misty7850

dimensions are 60 x 18 x 25
hubby filled it with water and was up with circulating water for a month after he fixed it. he recently emptied it cause we gotta move.. I was actually getting ready to upgrade from my 46 bowfront to the 120 gallon..
picture isn't the best

B

baymonkey

Do you have pics, of the bow front? I've been bowfront hunting for my new reef tank.

misty7850

here it is.. pictures not too good.. Shot of the hood was taken last year right after my husband built it.
the other pic taken tonight..

misty7850

no one needs anything ?
will part out.. gotta call from ny, dad getting worse.. hafta leave here now by friday.. Best offer.. on any of it.. must pick up.. here is some of the livestock.

G

gdavies

What is the lengths of the Lights: 4 96 watt VHO's 2 actinic white and 2 super actinic? If you are willing to part out I am interested in the ligt set-up.

Z

zullu4cb

I would like to purchase some live rock from you...how much you selling for...i live 20 mins away from you...could def. pick up tomorrow...left you an email....let me know

Z

zullu4cb

i will take everything that is left...: (....if there are no takers....i can come tonight....just give me a call...i emailed you....