Lighting – Six 160 watt VHO’s powered by Ice Cap Ballasts
Two Ice Cap quiet fans
SCWD –Switching Current Water Director
Mag Drive Supreme 500 GPH Pump
Protein Skimmer
Large Sump
Reverse Osmosis DI Filter Unit
Approximately 160 Pounds of Live Rock & 120 Pounds Live Sand
All Livestock: including Green Star Polyps, Mushrooms, Xenias, Yellow Tang, False Perc Clown Fish, 2 Blue Chromis, Royal Grama, Six Line Wrasse, Snails, ETC.
Also lots of extras: Salt, Kalkwasser, Test Kits, ETC.
CANNOT SEPERATE ITEMS, ALL MUST GO
$3,500.00 or best offer PICK UP ONLY
Unfortunatly I am not able to post any pics at this time, but if you view some past posts of mine, i have plenty of pics there :happyfish

cindyski

Option #2
I will sell all of my live rock (160lbs) and live sand (120 lbs) all livestock listed in my previous post with no extras except the RO/DI unit and saltwater related items such as salt & kalk, all for 1075.00.
I will keep the rest and convert to freshwater, i no longer have the time to maintain the saltwater tank.
I really need to sell this, I would hate to see any of the livestock die!

this would also have to be a pick up only thanks for looking

tony44

I would be interested in the live rock, and the sand, and how long are the lights? If they are 72 inches, then I would definitely be interested in those as well? I wouldnt need all 160 lbs of rock, but probably about 100lbs, and another 40lbs of the sand, and the lights if they are 72 inches? Would you be willing to do that?
Thanks

greenwolf52

How much for the sixline wrasse and how big is he? I'll pick up on monday. I know it doesn't help much, but it's a start, right?

greenwolf52

I think the wrasse might be too small unless it's bigger than average, but might be interested in the yellow tang...also snails and hermits would be sweet. let me know if i'm wasting your time and you want to sell it all together. i just don't have that kind of available cash right now, but willing to take these specimens off your hands.

cindyski

i dont know how to do this guys!
if i get rid of all the rock and sand, the fish will die! also keep in mind that there are xenia, mushrooms and GSP attached to some of the rocks.
all of the rock and sand has to go i am tearing the system down and if i cant sell the tank i will convert to fresh water, in which case, the lights will stay with me.
the wrasse is approx 2-1/2-3" from head to tail he is a great fish, the yellow tang has got to be at least 4"
i supposed if i could sell the fish i could move on with the sand and rock
get back with me, both of you maybe we can work together to figure this out!

greenwolf52

well i would say get rid of the fish 1st. i'll take the sixline and yellow tang, and cleanup crew. i guess you could sell the others to a fish store or maybe someone else will want them. how big is the clown? i may take that, too...
dakirbster51@aol.com

Z

zullu4cb

how much for just the tank and stand?.....and i will take all of the remaining inverts if there is anything left?.....what do you all have left as far as livestock goes...let me know....i live about 20 min. away....my email is abercombie15j@aol.com....let me know....thanks Josh

greenwolf52

thanks a lot cindy, the fish are loving their new home and the xenia is beautiful...i still would like that yellow tang if it's going to be available. just let me know.
thanks,
ryan

cindyski

ryan, it is still available, if you feel like fishing, just let me know!
i am so happy that the fish like their new home!! :jumping:

cindyski

Originally Posted by zullu4cb
how much for just the tank and stand?.....and i will take all of the remaining inverts if there is anything left?.....what do you all have left as far as livestock goes...let me know....i live about 20 min. away....my email is abercombie15j@aol.com....let me know....thanks Josh

i e-mailed you, let me know if you got it, first time i got mailer demon