DC Madam

rylan1

I'm sure many of you have followed this story and the latest details about her commiting sucide while awaiting sentencing . We know she has implicated 2 or 3 high profile Washington political figures including a Senator. Well after hearing how she died, I thought about if it were possible if she was murdered and this was a coverup...It seemed highly possible...especially since she said she would release names... Well I saw Geraldo talking about it, and many people believe that she was murdered... and that there could be names on her list of records that implicate people such as Cheney and even McCain.
This may be untrue, but it is very interesting and I want to see if any new developments come out of it... Do you think this could be a politcal murder and cover up?

digitydash

I wouldn't believe anything to come out WALDOS mouth.She didn't want to be pimped in prison.In Iraq he was the one that said they had a fire fight with a tank brigade that had been blow up 4 hr befor they even came threw their

tangman99

Who knows, but I do know from experience that hanging is not a common form of suicide that women choose. They usually resort to less violent methods like over doses or running the car in the garage. It happens, but not the norm.

rylan1

He wasn't the one saying it, but there are a few videos on youtube of it being discussed. IMO, something seems fishy... I doubt we will ever know, but I think it is highly possible something else could have happened. I guess she has been to prison before for like 18 months... and she said she would out people of neccessary...also that if she ended up dead.. .that she did not kill herself.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Rylan1
http:///forum/post/2600385
I'm sure many of you have followed this story and the latest details about her commiting sucide while awaiting sentencing . We know she has implicated 2 or 3 high profile Washington political figures including a Senator. Well after hearing how she died, I thought about if it were possible if she was murdered and this was a coverup...It seemed highly possible...especially since she said she would release names... Well I saw Geraldo talking about it, and many people believe that she was murdered... and that there could be names on her list of records that implicate people such as Cheney and even McCain.
This may be untrue, but it is very interesting and I want to see if any new developments come out of it... Do you think this could be a politcal murder and cover up?
It was a suicide I'm sure the person handed her a gun and said you know what you need to do. (maybe figuratively but) come on Vince Foster, Norman Shue, there are several "suicides" that have occurred. Rezco and Wright are lucky they weren't supporting the clinton campain or they would have had an accident too...

rylan1

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2600744
It was a suicide I'm sure the person handed her a gun and said you know what you need to do. (maybe figuratively but) come on Vince Foster, Norman Shue, there are several "suicides" that have occurred. Rezco and Wright are lucky they weren't supporting the clinton campain or they would have had an accident too...
Yes there are things that have occured... but this may have been their method of choosing... less questions to answer...such as where did she get the drugs or gun from. I am not saying this is what happened... but it is suspicious ... I'm not even saying that McCain was one of her clients... but just that it is possible this could have been a hit job orchestrated by some high power people in Washington.

lexluethar

I agree, there probably is more to the story. I'm not sure which show was talking about this, but a few of the 'experts' said that she had no more names to give, and that if she did she could have used them as bartering chips to get less jail time or no jail time at all. But since she didn't have any more names, it was jail or suicide.
I'm not sure which I believe - either way we can be sure we'll probably never find out the truth.

1journeyman

If she actually had names to play and was afraid for her life don't you think she would have had some form of "insurance" in place? You know, something like a letter with details addressed to the NYTimes to be mailed by an attorney or friend in case of her death?
Didn't she flat out say she'd kill herself before going to prison?
I'm all for conspiracy theories and all, but sometimes a suicide is just a suicide.

bdhutier

Either way, you can guarantee only 20% of the story is out. And since it's DC, it'll probably stay that way.
What the heck, I vote for Al Qaeda.