dead spots.

mr. limpid

I would need to know a lot of info to answer that question. So give me all the basic info on your tank and the life that is already inside.

puffer666

2 1in clown
1 valentini puffer
frogspown 2 polyps
1 zoanthid freg
mushroom colny 5 srong now
bubble tip nem
and a star of sum sort
3 red hermits and 3 blue hermits
chemistry is good nut nitrate's at 10 ppm im working on that.
I think it's a 60 gal octagon 1 50gal hang on filter and a Cascade 700 canister with a good power head.home made skimmer works ok.
Im working building a sump and refug for it .

mr. limpid

Take a look at the Eibl's angel he has been showing up in my LFS, looks amazing. Or any other dwarf angle will move among your rocks.

ak_reefer

Dwarf angels, dottybacks/pseudochromis, blennies (my Flametail blenny moves all over my rock work and through my caves but my Tailspots perches on the rocks and hops around not as active as the other), and Wrasses are all fish to look into.

mr. limpid

Yep six lines have known to be mean. Wrasse's are tough fish. I have'd owned a six line it jumped out of my tank, it attacked my peppermint shrimp, also a Christmas very active swimmer, it was in a fish only tank no hermits, snails or shrimp.

flower

Go for a dwarf angelfish...lemonpeel is my favorite..but all of them are drop dead beautiful for color. They are super active and swim constantly in and out of the rock work.