Deal in Fort Worth

groucheux

I have a 55 gallon reef tank that I want to convert into either a fo or a freshwater community tank. Not alot of livestock (1 cb shrinp, 1 serpent star, 3 damsels, and a bunch of crabs (scarlet and blue)), but I do have about 80 pounds of excellent liverock. Lots of coraline algea some little squirts, featherduster things, etc (plus some green hair (being honest here)). Bought it from FF express four years ago (believe it was advertised and tongan (?) paid around $250. I also have two fairly new 48" bulbs (1 20,000k, the other is an 03 actinic) just bought them last week.
Also in the tank are 3 small mushrooms, a little cluster of button polyps, and a nice bowl sized rock of green star polyps.
As for supplies...not alot, a swing hydrometer, a little chemistry kit (nitrates, nitrites, amm, and ph) a big bucket of seasand, and bottles of iodine and garlic guard (about 2/3rds full)
I've had the tank set up for about four years...no longer have the time or money to keep up with the reef.
If your in Fort Worth and are interested in starting up a reef tank, this would be an excellent starter kit. I'd like to recoup the cost of the liverock, so I'll sell everything for $250.
I teach school, so I have another 2 weeks that I can meet you during the day. Just let me kno wif you're interested.

new2u

Hey, I live in FW and was wondering if any of that rock is still avalible. I would be interested in like 20 lbs or more. Will you email me @ wdiebel@swbell.net I would REEEAAALLLY like to buy it!
THNX