Decissions on what pair of clowns to Get for 37 gallon

37g joe

Alright I have a 37 gallon tall tank its been set up for about 9-10 monthes had a crash about 4 1/2 monthes ago and lost all my fish so I have taken it real slow restocking I only have three fish in the tank. a green chromis, a bicolor pseudochromis, and a lawn mower blenny. and various inverts. im runing now two biowheels rated for 50 gallon tanks each 130 watts of pc lighting and two power heads. I am probably making my own custom Fuge soon.
alright to the decission I want a pair of clowns I have three different Ideas. alos on the poll it only well allow for 2 differnt poll options so If you think I should go with cinnimon or clown let me know in a post. but still do the poll.
2 Black and white perculas: cost for two around $65
2 Pink skunk clowns: cost for two around $20
2 Cinnimon clowns: cost for two around $20
p.s. i can get rid of the chromis if need be also if I go with the black and white perculas I probably well get rid of the chromis and maybe get a coral beauty.

dogstar

I have a pair of Cinnimons and have had them for years. Pretty peacefull with other fish as far as clowns go, but mine are in a much larger tank. I have never really cared for Skunks much but thats just me. Really what you like I think.

37g joe

Originally Posted by clown123
yea it really is what u like!
I like all three but cant have three pairs of clowns in my tank. trying to get an Idea of what other people think and what experiences they might of had.

37g joe

Originally Posted by clown123
well i would go with black percs just bc i love them
If they all cost the same I would get the black and whites but alot of places sell them for 40- 50 dolars each but thier are a few places that you can get them for 32 a peice

promisetbg

Originally Posted by 37g Joe
If they all cost the same I would get the black and whites but alot of places sell them for 40- 50 dolars each but thier are a few places that you can get them for 32 a peice
They are tank raised ORA correct? If so they are worth every penny.

37g joe

I think I well probaly go with the black and whites than. when or if I get them I well put pics of them on here