Dedication Thread

miaheatlvr

Remember that guy RUDY? who was in New York and liked to troll and tell us how rich he was..
RYLAN, CFR, SEASALT 101, RUAROUND? or is that guy still around?, SQUIDWARD
, MIMZY, CK when he just used to ask questions and STAY OUT of the aquarium and had a curfew.. hahahhaha

shogun323

Originally Posted by Tizzo
http:///forum/post/3084792
shogun323...
I remember him well. He got engaged then married then he just kinda fell off the forums... There's been talk of a controlling wife, but who knows...
Oh wait!! Did he just post??!!
Hey Sho, if your OK then blink twice!!

Blink. Blink.
Hahahaa!!!! I just saw this post Tizz!!!!
The truth is I havent had a tank in 2 years now. I sold the majority of it off to Mark (Groupergenius). Awesome guy by the way.
I needed to prioritize my hobbies due to $$$ and time. Although I love the hobby I have always wanted to get into the ATV scene since I was a kid so I sold the tank and got the quad. I love it. I live and breath riding in the dirt. All my extra cash goes towards aftermarket parts. I am also a musician (not full time or anything) which costs enough time and money as it is.
I have tried many times but can't stay off the boards no matter how annoying the topics and users may be at times. I like this place because it connects people from every different age group, ethnicity, political offiliation, tax bracket, line of work, etc. It is always interesting to me to read peoples views, responses and rebuttals.
My wife of over a year is finishing up grad school to be a PA in a year. Perhaps we'll get a tank again when she graduates and we move into another house.
Know I am always lurking peeps!!!! Muahahahahaaaaa!!!

T

tizzo

Only a week to reply... not to bad, lol.
Well, I'm happy your livin out your lifelong desire.
And happier your still alive.

ruaround

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
http:///forum/post/3085744
Remember that guy RUDY? who was in New York and liked to troll and tell us how rich he was..
RYLAN, CFR, SEASALT 101, RUAROUND? or is that guy still around?, SQUIDWARD
, MIMZY, CK when he just used to ask questions and STAY OUT of the aquarium and had a curfew.. hahahhaha
im still around... just not so much anymore...